Taking Direction Dumplings
WANT TO BE A CHEF DEB FREQUENT DINER?
Continuing Education should never be out of reach, so Deb is pleased to announced the Frequent Diner Club, an affordable way to get the training you need and want.
The Full Meal Deal: book the rest of the webinars in advance for the remainder of the year now for $250 – that’s 10 Webinars for only $25 each saving you $149.50 vs the Pay As You Go Option
The Lighter Fare: choose six webinars of your choice at $175 – That’s six webinars for only $29 each saving you $64.70 vs the Pay As You Go option.
Or you can stay on the Pay As You Go option for future webinars at 39.95 each.
Remember that each webinar is two to three hours in length and Deb works HANDS ON with the attendees during every webinar. Signed up for a webinar and can’t make it? Don’t worry, you will get access to an audio or video recording after the event has taken place. Here’s what you can expect on the menu for the remainder of the year:
April – Mastering the World of Pay 2 Play
- How pay 2 play can work for you – no matter you level
- Mastering your profile
- Audition specs
- Audition Techniques
- When NOT to audition
- which sites to avoid/join
- Reading the clients mind
- and so much more
May- Tweaking Your Instrument
- Younger or older
- Raspy or Smooth
- High or low
- Discover how to create different characters and styles by understanding your vocal instrument
- Explore different techniques that will change your read and your booking ratio!
- What you hear vs what THEY hear and more!
June- Voice Assessment – Are You Ready To Record A Demo
- Find out if you are ready
- Which demo to pursue
- How to obtain content for your demo
- What to do next!
July- Dissecting Your Current Demo
- What makes a good demo
- Were you ready for your demo
- Find out if your demo is agent quality
- What works or doesn’t work on your demo
- What to do next with your demo
- Possible agent referrals
August- Finding Your Niche Market – Promo, Audiobook, Narration, Animation, Commercial? What is right for me
- Read copy as VO Chef Deb helps you find your niche market:
- Where does your voice style fit?
- Understand your voice style as the rest of the world hears it
- How to find work in each genre
- Average rates to expect
- What you need to pursue
September- Audiobook Stew – The world of audio books, know what it is before you get started
- Choose your genre
- Read a few passages
- Let the critiquing begin!
- Understanding the world of audiobooks
- Finding Work
- Production needs
- Tips and tricks that will SAVE YOU A TON OF TIME AND STRESS
October-Creating OUT OF THE BOX Characters
- Digging deeper into your Rolodex of characters
- Taking your character work even further
- Creating ODD characters
- Quirky Characters
- Great for Commercials, Video Games, Animations and Audiobooks
- Stretching the limits
- (This one may get WEIRD)
November- Men Vs Women
- Where do you fit in the equation
- where is the industry heading
- What to do if you’re a man
- What to do if you’re a woman
- ONE SCRIPT – ONLY ONE WINNER
- Will it be a MAN or a Woman
- Winner get’s one hour free session with VO Chef Deb (Value $125)
December- Building Your Business Plan and Client Base for 2014 – How do I find new clients, how do I keep them coming back and make goals for the New Year
- Creating a realistic plan that suits your personality
- Homework assignments to generate work
- Branding Ideas that will get you heard
- Cover Letters
- Pitching Clients
- Understanding clients needs